A- 1/3, MPUH staff colony, near civil hospital, 387001. Nadiad
Date of Birth
12th Feb 1987
Areas of Interest
English, Hindi, Gujarati
(july 2004- jan ‘10)
Smt. NHL Municipal Medical college, Gujarat University, Ahmadabad.
(April ‘10- April ‘13)
B. J medical college, Asarva, Ahmadabad
(Feb 2014 – Feb 2017)
Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat
Post Graduation Thesis
“To study the clinical profile of hemolytic anemia”
Teaching to Undergraduate students of 2nd & 3rd MBBS
- Posted under Cardiology, Nephrology, Oncology and neurology units.
- Insertion of central lines and endotracheal tubes..
- Performing pleural, Ascitic & pericardial tapping.
- Performing Lumber puncture.
- Performing renal biopsies.
- Performing Tunnelled catheter, fistulogram.
- Renal angiography, angioplasty and angioembolization
- Managing central venous stenosis and AV fistula stenosis
- Insertion of Acute and long term Peritoneal dialysis catheter
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
- Dissertation submitted to Gujarat University: “ clinical profile of haemolytic anemia”
- Presented paper in APGCON ahmedabad on “ case report of Moya-moya ds”
- Oral presentation – gastrointestinal update AMA 2013
- Oral presentation in APGCON Jamnagar on Lower respiratory tract in Diabetic patient.
- Dissertation submitted to DNB – “To study role of nitrofuranotin in prevention of early post renal transplant urinary tract infection – RCT”
- Oral presentation – Outcomes of transplant in elderly.
- Oroposter Presentation ISOT 2017 – endovascular management of post transplant anuria
CONFERENCES AND COURSES ATTENDED
- Attended workshop on Gastro intestinal updates at AMA in 2013.
- Attended 33rd APGCON in Jamnagar 2012.
- Attended 32nd APGCON in Ahmedabad 2011.
- Attended Haematoncology conference in Ahmedabad in 2013.
- Attended APCON Ahmedabad in 2011.
- Attended PGIMER-BRIGHEM Nephrology course at 2014.
- ISNCON – 2016
- ISN West Zone – 2016
- AVATAR – 2014, 2017