MPUH Doctors Quarters,
Consultant Urologist, Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat June 1, 2017 till date
Fellow Endourology – Laparo-robotic Surgery, Department of urology MPUH, Nadiad, Gujarat : 1st June 2015 – 31st May 2017.
Consultant Urologist: Department of Urology MPUH, Nadiad: from Nov 2014 –May 2015
Superspeciality Medical officer: Dept. of urology KEM hospital from Oct 2013- Oct 2014
MCh Urology, 2010-2013
- 1st in University
- MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCE, NASHIK
- Residency ; Seth G.S.M.C and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai
DNB Urology, 2014
FSRS, Robotic Surgery (Buffalo,USA) 2016
Fellow Endourology, Laparoscopy and Robotic surgery : Awarded by World Endourology Society INC , USA : 2017
Maharashtra Superspeciality Entrance Test, DMER 2010
- Rank 4 in first attempt
M.S GENERAL SURGERY 2007-2010
- Residency ; Grant Medical College And Sir JJ group of hospital, Mumbai
- Received JUA ( Japanese Urological Association) International Foundation Scholarship for Young Asian Urologists for the year 2018
- Da Vinci system Robotic console certification, NOV 2017
- Vattikuti Founndation travel Scholarship, NOV 2017
- Awarded UAA youth section Fellowship, 2017
- R. SITHARAMAN MEMORIAL best ESSAYprize USICON Jan 2017
- SIU Scholarship , 2016, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Best Poster Prize, SIU 2016, Buenos Aires, Argentina for “Prospective Randomized Comparison of Microperc and RIRS for lower Calyceal calculus < 15mm”.
- Best Poster Prize, SIU 2016, Buenos Aires, Argentina for “The Role of Flexible Uretero-Renoscopy in Management of Renal Calculi in Kidneys with Anomalies of Rotation, Form,Lie or Fusion”.
- Awarded observers Fellowship at Roswell Park Cancer center, Buffalo, USA by Urological society of India- 2016
- Awarded Certificate of Merit, for Securing 1st position in MCH Urology Examination Conducted by Maharashtra university of Health sciences in the Year 2013
- G M Phadke travelling fellowship at USICON 2013
- Awarded Best Paper Presentation on A Study of Serum PSA in relation to Ca Prostate in Indian Population in Mumbai Urology Society Meeting, Lonavla 2010
- Awarded Third Prize in Paper Presentation on A Study of Serum PSA in relation to Ca Prostate in Indian Populationin Staff Society Meeting organized by Seth G.S.M.C & K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai.– 2011
- Actively participated in organising workshops and conferences held in the department
- Took keen interest in teaching activities of undergraduate MBBS, M.S students.
Achievements in Medical school: 2000-2005
(N.K.P Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, India)
- Rank 1 In college
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award for Honours in Physiology
- Rank 1 in college
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in Microbiology.
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in Pharmacology.
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in Pathology
- Rank 1 in college
- Rank 4 in MUHS, Maharashtra State
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in ENT
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in Ophthalmology
- 2nd position in ENT Quiz
- Rank 1 in college
- Rank 1 in Vidarbha region
- Arvinbababu Deshmukh Award For Honours in Medicine
- Gold Medal ; Best Outgoing student from Department of OBGY, NKPSIMS
- Was awarded certification of appreciation in recognition of excellent performance in Academics by IMA, Nagpur on 1st july, 2005
Class XII, 2000
Shivaji Science College, HSSC, 84.5%
Class X, 1998
Bhavan’s B.P.Vidya Mandir, CBSE, 90%
ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCHOOL
- Awarded certificate of merit for outstanding academic performance and being among top 0.1% of successful candidates at national level
- Gold medal in K.M. Munshi Memorial All India Essay competition 1997-98
- Shri PRANLAL DEVKARAN NANJEE AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN HARMONIOUS BEHAVIOUR 1997-98
- Certificate of merit issued by National Scholarship scheme
- Certificate of merit for securing highest marks in language
- Certificate of merit in Geography talent search and National Mathematics Olympiad
- Was an active member of Nature club
- President of Interact club (school wing of Rotary International) 1997-98
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
- Aquablation therapy for symptomatic benign prostatic hyperplasia: single center experience in 47 patients. Desai MM, Singh A, Abhishek S, Laddha A, Pandya H, Ashrafi AN, Ganpule AP, Roehrborn CG, Thomas AJ, Desai M, Sabnis RB. BJU international. 2018 Jan 10.
- Robotic Buccal Mucosa Graft Ureteroplasty (inlay and onlay) for upper ureteric stricture: Point of technique: JMAS. Arvind Ganpule,Abhishek Singh, Mohamed Rafiqul Islam.Ahead of print
- Rescue Stitch : A minimal access surgeon’s lifeboat in life threatening intraoperative bleeding: JMAS : Abhishek Singh, Arvind Ganpule
- Approach and management of lower pole renal stones, e learning Module, BJUI Knowledge, Dr. Ravindra Sabnis, Abhishek Singh: Ahead of print
- An overview of serum PSA cut-points for recommendation of prostatic biopsy, Annals of Urology, Dr. Umesh Shelke, Sujata Patwardhan, Dr. Abhishek Singh : ahead of print
- Critical appraisal of consecutive 36 cases of post renal transplant lymphocele: a proposed algorithm. Singh Abhishek, Jai Shrikant, Ganpule Arvind, Ravindra Sabnis, Mahesh DesaiDOI : 1007/s00345-016-1997-x ,WJUR-D-16-00923.1
- Role of Flexible ureterorenoscopy in management of Renal Calculi in Anomalous Kidneys: Single centre experience. Singh Abhishek, Chhabra Jaspreet, Sabnis Ravindra, Ganpule Arvind, Jairath Ankush, Shah Darshan, Desai Mahesh. World Journal of Urology: DOI:DOI: 10.1007/s00345-016-1881-8
- Case Report: Bolster material granuloma masquerading as recurrent renal cell carcinoma following partial nephrectomy.Singh Abhishek, Jai Shrikant, Ganpule Sanika, Ganpule Arvind. The Indian Journal of Radiology & Imaging. 2016 Jul;26(3):352
- Laser with suction as an energy source in Mini PCNL: Muljibhai Patel urological hospital experience. Abhishek Singh, Ankush Jairath, Jaspreet Chhabra, Shashikant Mishra, Arvind, Gapule, Ravindra Sabnis, Mahesh Desai;Journal of Endourology Part B: ahead of print
- Jairath A, Singh A, Sabnis R, Ganpule A, Desai M. Minimally invasive basilic vein transposition in the arm or forearm for autogenous haemodialysis access: A less morbid alternative to the conventional technique. Arab Journal of Urology. 2017 Mar 6.
- MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL FOR CHYLOUS ASCITES AFTER LAPAROSCOPIC NEPHRECTOMY Jairath, Ankush, Abhishek Singh, Arvind Ganpule, Shashikant Mishra, Ravindra Sabnis, and Mahesh Desai. “Management Protocol for Chylous Ascites After Laparoscopic Nephrectomy.” Urology. 2015 Sep ; 86 (3) :521-8. doi: 10.1016 / j.urology.2015.06.001. Epub 2015 Jun 11. PubMed PMID: 26210005.
- The development and current status of minimally invasive surgery to manage urological complications after renal transplantation. Sabnis RB, Singh AG, Ganpule AP, Chhabra JS, Tak GR, Shah JH. Indian Journal of Urology: IJU: Journal of the Urological Society of India. 2016 Jul;32(3):186.
- Robotic versus conventional laparoscopic pyeloplasty in children less than 20¬†kg by weight: single-center experience : Ganpule Arvind, Jairath, Ankush, Singh Abhishek, Mishra Shashikant, Sabnis Ravindra, Desai Mahesh World J Urol. 2015 Oct 3. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 26433387.
- Erectile dysfunction following end to end urethroplasty in pelvic fracture urethral distraction defect patients, Sujata K Patwardhan, Umesh R Shelke, Attar Mohammad Ismail, Yogesh D Kaje, Abhishek G singh, Sudarshan Daga, Journal of clinical Urology2016 May;9(3):151-5
- Paraganglioma of Urinary bladder Presenting as an early preeclampsia with successful perinatal outcome after surgery: A case report and review of literature, Kaje Yogesh Dattatray, Tanwar Harshwardhan Vedpal singh,Shelke Umesh Ravikant, Singh Abhishek Gajendra, Patwardhan Sujata Kiran, , Journal of clinical and diagnostic research . sept 2015, Vol9(9): PD01-02
- Jaspreet Singh Chhabra, Sudharsan SB, Abhishek Singh, Shashikant Mishra, Arvind Ganpule, Ravindra Sabnis, Mahesh Desai, Robot-Assisted Ureterocalicostomy for Secondary Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction: A Video Demonstration, J Endourol Part B Videourology. XXXX, DOI: 10.1089/ vid.2015.0059.
- Chhabra J., Balaji S., Singh A., et al. Urethral Balloon dilatation: Factors affecting outcomes. Urol Int DOI: 10.1159/000443704.
- Robot-assisted ureterocalycostomy: A single centre contemporary experience in adults. Chhabra J., Balaji SB, Singh A, Mishra S, Ganpule AP, Sabnis RB, Desai MR Arab journal of urology. 2016 Mar 31;14(1):25-30.
- Quality of life outcome Analysis of Robotic Radical Prostatectomy: A Single centre Experience; Shashikant Mishra,Ankush Jairath,Jaspreet Chhabra,Arvind Ganpule,Abhishek Singh, Ravindra Sabnis, Mahesh Desai,ARC Journal of Urology : Vol 1,issue1,,2016pp21-28
- Case Report: Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease: a diagnostic and therapeutic dilema following pre transplant nephrectomy for a 2.35 kg kidney. Arvin Ganpule, Jaspreet Chhabra, Abhishek Singh, Gopal Tak, Sailesh Soni, Ravindra Sabnis, Mahesh Desai.F1000Research Ahead of print.
- Jai S, Ganpule A, Singh A, Vijaykumar M, Bopaiah V, Sabnis R, Desai M. Case Report: Use of reinforced buccal mucosa graft over gracilis muscle flap in management of post high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) rectourethral fistula. F1000Research. 2016;5.
- Robotic Assisted Partial Cystectomy Using Tile-Pro Feature: A Case Report.Singh A, Malpani A, Ganpule A, Sabnis R, Desai M (2017) JSM Surg Oncol Res 2(1): 1010.
- Singh A, Tak G, Ganpule A, Sabnis R, Desai M (2016) Surgical Management Paravesical Paraganglioma Using a Robotic Platform. J Urol Ren Dis 2016: G119
- Primary Tuberculosis of Pancreas . GD Bakshi, Aftab Shaikh, Ashok Borisa, Amit Bhattu, Mukesh Suryawanshi, Abhishek Singh, Nilofar Jamadar, BM Subnis . Bombay Hospital Journal, Special Issue 2009 : 87-88
- Primary tuberculosis of parotid mimicking parotid tumor. GD Bakshi, Aftab Shaikh, Ashok Borisa, Amit Bhattu, Mukesh Suryawanshi, Abhishek Singh, Nilofar Jamadar, BM Subnis . Bombay Hospital Journal, Special Issue 2009: 14-16
- Colocolic Intussusception in an Adult due toPedunculated Lipoma. Aftab Shaikh, Waqar Ansari, Nilofar Jamadar, Abhishek Singh, Adnan Hindustanwala, Satyajit Patrika. Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 51, No 4, 2009:536-540.
- Superior mesenteric artery syndrome. . Aftab Shaikh, Waqar Ansari, Nilofar Jamadar, Abhishek Singh, Adnan Hindustanwala, Satyajit Patrika. Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 51, No 4, 2009:503-507
- Keloid on heel: A rare case presentation :Girish D. Bakshi , Aftab Shaikh, Waqar A. Ansari, Abhishek Singh, . Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 53, No 1, 2011:85-88.
- Embolisation followed by excision: A Novel approach for Angiolipoma of Leg.: Aftab Shaikh, Girish D. Bakshi, Abhishek Singh, Nerav Thadeshwar, Nilofar Jamadar . Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 54, No 3, 2012:454-456.
- Primary follicular lymphoma of colon Presenting as Multiple Polyposis: .: Aftab Shaikh, Girish D. Bakshi, Abhishek Singh, Nerav Thadeshwar, Nilofar Jamadar . Bombay Hospital Journal, Vol. 54, No 3, 2012:473-476.
Books edited and chapters written
- “Energy sources in Open, Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery” Author : Dr Abhishek Singh,in the text book titled Urology instruments a comprehensive guide .Editors: Dr Ravindra Sabnis, Dr. Sujata Patwardhan and Dr. Arvind Ganpule. Jaypee Publishers: 2015
- Assistant editor of the book titled” Urology instruments a comprehensive guide”
- “Ureteric Stents: A perspective from the developing world”
- Organizing the Operating Room for Percutaneous and Ureteroscopic Procedures and Laparoscopy. Sabnis RB, Mishra S, Singh A. Smith’s Textbook of Endourology, Volume I&II, 4th Edition. Ahead of print
- “Laparoscopic Left donor Nephrectomy (Transperitoneal Approach)” in the book ,Laparoscopy Donor Nephrectomy, A Step by Step Guide: Arvind Ganpule, Mahesh Desai, Gopal Tak, Abhishek Singh. Springer publication.
- Open Donor Nephrectomy in the era of laparoscopic Donor Nephrectomy in the book ,Laparoscopy Donor Nephrectomy, A Step by Step Guide: Ravindra Sabnis, Abhishek Singh, Arvind Gapule.Springer publication.
- Vascular Access techniques(A-V fistulas and BB Transposition)- Monograms in Urology,Dr Abhishek Singh,editor: Dr. Arvind Ganpule: ahead of print.
- Robotic Transplants: Point of Technique. Ganpule A.P., Singh A., Sabnis R., Desai M., Desai M. (2018) In: Al-Kandari A., Ganpule A., Azhar R., Gill I. (eds) Difficult Conditions in Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery. Springer, Cham
Reviewer for Journals
- Journal of Minimal Access surgery
- Indian Journal of Urology
- Journal of Endourology
- Asian Journal of urology
Invited Guest lecturers
- “Management of Urolithiasis” at Annual MCGM Surgery PG CME: Mumbai: March 2014
- “Structure of an organ Transplant Organization for cadaveric multiorgan transplant” at CME on cadaveric organ transplantation organized by AMS Nagpur, March 2014.
- “Overview of diagnosis and management of urgency incontinence” at Uro-Gynaec Workshop organized by NOGS,IMS,NARCHI Nagpur chapter: May 2014
- Definition, classification, conservative management of OAB at “Understanding female urology” workshop at KEM hospital August 2014.
- Transvaginal VVF repair Using a Mercedes Benz incision without Martius flap. WZ-USICON , Varodara sept 2014
- Philosophy of laparoscopy,OT set up (including ergonomics), HANDS on Laparoscopic training program ,JPAC,19th & 20th dec 2014
- “Lasers in stone management”, Hands on training course on PCNL access and RIRS at MPUH& JPAC organised by BOE USI, 16th April 2015
- Philosophy of laparoscopy,OT set up (including ergonomics), HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,17th and 18th april 2015
- Ergonomics in Laproscopy, HANDS on Laparoscopic,JPAC,6-7 nov 2015
- Philosophy of laparoscopy,OT set up (including ergonomics), HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,22nd-23rd jan 2016
- Step by step Laparoscopic Orchiopexy:HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,22nd-23rd jan 2016
- Step by step Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy:HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,22nd-23rd jan 2016
- Operative procedure: standard & advanced techniques” (Video + Comments) during the session on vascular access: Hemodialysis Workshop, &th Feb, 2016, JPAC, MPUH.
- MPUH experience of localized CaP : Dr Ajit Phalke Memorial symposium on localised ca prostate 17-19 th March 2016
- Ergonomics in Laparoscopy: HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,29th-30th april 2016
- Step by step Laparoscopic Orchiopexy:HANDS on Laparoscopic training program,JPAC,29th-30th april 2016
- Role of USG and Doppler in evaluation of AVF: Vascular Access course,5th – 6th Aug , 2016, JPAC, MPUH
- Andrology common Problems and its management- Erectile Dysfunction and its management. DPCON , Jan 2017
- T3, T4 Ca Prostate- MPUH experience, JOHN FITZPATROCK MEMORIAL SYMPOSIUM, JPAC 6-7th April 2017
- Lymphocele after Transplant: Audit and Management : Renal Transplant Symposium, JPAC,MPUH, 16-17th June 2017.
- Complication of Ureteroscopy: Stone Jugalbandi, JPAC, MPUH, 21st and 22nd , July 17.
- : Changing scenario of Ca. Prostate : MPUH Experience, Uro-Oncology Upade: Uropathology Summit 2017
- Role of ultrasound and Doppler in Vascular access, semi live session, Usicon 2018, Jaipur
THESIS AND RESEARCH
POST GRADUATE THESIS MS
- Clinico-Chemical Analysis Of Urolithiasis
- Demograhic profile of varicocele in infertile population and its comparison with fertile controls.
- A Study of Serum PSA in relation to Ca Prostate in Indian Population
- Working with Procept biorobotics (a california based robotic company) in developing a new robotic system which uses water for prostate enucleation.
- An open label, single arm, multi centre , phase four trail to evaluate the safety of Firmagon in androgen deprivation therapy, in Indian patients diagnosed with advance hormone dependent prostate cancer.
- A phase 3 , Multicenter, multinational , randomized , open label, parallel arm study of Avelumab plus best supportive care vs best supportive care alone as a maintenance treatment in patients with locally advanced or metastatic urothelial cancer whose disease did not progress after completion of first line platinum- containing chemotherapy.
- Acute Hemostasis following the use of the AQUABEAM® System for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Acute Hemostasis following the use of the AQUABEAM® System for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia II
- Feasibility Study of an Enhanced Lithotripsy System (ELS) in the Treatment of Urinary Stone Disease.
- Contributed as chief urological surgeon and lead a team of 5 surgeons at Bidada Sarvodaya trust as a urological operative camp in May 2017
- Worked at Bidada Sarvodaya trust as a urological surgeon during operative camp in AUG 2015
- Participated in surgical camps for tribals conducted by Rotary club of Nagpur at hemalkasa, Gadchidoli at Baba Amte’s Lok biradari prakalp
- Was President of Rotaract club of NKPSIMS, won best rotaractor award during this tenure
- Actively involved in triage, primary and definitive management of victims of Mumbai terror attack on 26/11/2008.
- Was 1st runner up in personality contest : Intermedicos cultural fest ; renaissance 2002 at GMC, Nagpur
- MASICON , Solapur,2010
- Amasicon , Mumbai , 2009
- Oncosurg , TMH,2009
- Mumbai Urological society quarterly meet : Dec 2010
- WZ USICON, Goa, 2011
- RECON UROL,KEM, Mumbai, 2011
- Mumbai Urological society quarterly meet : Oct 2011
- Mumbai Urological society quarterly meet : Jan 2012
- URO Radiology Summit, TMH, 2012
- WZUSICON , lonavala, 2012
- USICON, Banglore, 2012
- USICON , Pune, 2013
- Urological Society of India’s BOE: CME on “ Issue in BEP”, Mumbai 2012
- USICON,Delhi 2014
- RENAL TRANSPLANT UPDATE : 25TH&26TH April 2014 at MPUH, Nadiad
- Understanding female Urology:23rd, 25th&26th august , KEMH,Mumbai
- WZ-USICON ,Sept 2014,Varodara
- WZ-USICON ,Sept 2015,Goa
- Dialogues in Uropathology 28-30 jan , 2016, JPAC, MPUH Nadiad
- First International urology Symposium on Cutting Edge Minimally Invasive Urology, 20th -21st Feb 2016
- Dr Ajit Phalke Memorial symposium on localised ca prostate 17-19 th March 2016
- USICON 2017, Mumbai, India
- JOHN FITZPATRICK MEMORIAL SYMPOSIUM, JPAC 6-7th April 2017
- AUA 2017: Boston, USA
- Urologic Oncology and Men’s Health- CME, university of Miami: 18-19 may 2017, Miami, USA
- Renal Transplant Symposium, JPAC,MPUH, 16-17th June 2017.
- Prostate Cancer Master Class, 2017, SURS, Ahmedabad
- Urooncology Update- Uropathology, 2017,
- USICON 2018, JAIPUR
National and International conferences and presentations
- Face, Content and Construct Validity of a Novel Chicken model for laparoscopic ureteric reimplantationSession: SS Bapat Prize Paper Session in New Innovations and Technologies: USICON 2018, Jaipur
- Indian Aquablation experience with the robotic AquaBeam system for the targeted and heat-free removal of prostate tissue for the minimally invasive surgical treatment of BPH: Podium session, Usicon 2018, Jaipur
- AUA 2017 , Boston(1st author)(12th-16th may 2017)
- Prospective Randomized Study of Flexible Ureteroscopic Holmium Laser Lithotripsy Using High-Frequency Stone Dusting Versus a Low-Frequency Stone Breaking Protocol for the Treatment of Renal Stones Larger than 2 cm.
- RELIABILITY OF PROSTATE HISTOSCANNING IN THE LOCALIZATION AND VOLUME ESTIMATION OF CARCINOMA PROSTATE
- IAUA, 2017 at boston AUA, 2017:Management of Lymphocele Post Renal Transplant -A Protocol Based Approach
- Societe Internationale D’Urologie(SIU 2016: October 20th -23rd) (1st author)
- Prospective Randomized Comparison of Microperc and RIRS for lower Calyceal calculus < 15mm.
- The Role of Flexible Uretero-Renoscopy in Management of Renal Calculi in Kidneys with Anomalies of Rotation, Form,Lie or Fusion
- Initial Experience of Using High Power Holmium Laser for Dusting of Large Bulk Renal Stones by RIRS
- Laservac: Laser with Suction as an Energy source in Mini PCNL
- American urology Association annual meeting : May 15- 19 , 2015: Neworleans, USA : Laserclast: Laser with suction as an energy source in Mini PCNL (1st author)
- World Congress of Endourology: October 1-5 2015, London: (1st author)
Laser with suction as an energy source in Mini PCNL: MPUH experience
- Invited lecture: Evidence for JJ stenting in PCNL: World congress of endourology: London 2015
- AUA 2016: Single center experience utilizing second generation Aquabeam system for the targeted,heat free removal of prostate tissue, during treatment of BPH: Mihir Desai,Abhishek Laddha,Shashikant Mishra,Mahesh Desai,Ravindra sabnis, Abhishek Singh
- Paper Presentation on A Study of Serum PSA in relation to Ca Prostate in Indian Population in Mumbai Urology Society Meeting, Goa, 2011
- Paper Presentation on Transurethral enucleation of Prostate using Single Incision at 12’0 clock : Point of technique at WZ USICON, Lonavla 2012
- Paper Presentation on Demograhic profile of varicocele in infertile population and its comparison with fertile controls at Mumbai Urological Society, Sir H.N.Hospital Mumbai, 2011
- Paper Presentation on Is chemical analysis of urolithiasis clinically significant at MASICON , Solapur,2010
- Video Presentation on Optimising Renal Outcome : Role of a Urologist in Multiorgan Retreivalat WZ USICON, Lonavla 2012
- Poster Presentation on Follicular lymphoma of rectum presenting as multiple polyposis coli – at MASICON – Association of Surgeons of India, Maharashtra Chapter, February 2010
- Poster Presentation on Angiomyolipoma of the leg- at MASICON – Association of Surgeons of India, Maharashtra Chapter, February 2010
- Poster Presentation on Demograhic profile of varicocele in infertile population and its comparison with fertile controls at USICON 2012, Bangalore
- Poster Presentation on Role of TRUS Biopsy in various elevated ranges of Sr.PSA in patients presenting with LUTS at USICON, 2012, Bangalore
- Annual andrology workshop at MPUH, Nadiad 2011
- Basic surgical techniques course organized at Ethicon Institute of surdical Education
- Proximate Staplers organized by EHTICON ENDO-SURGERY 2008
- “Pediatric Urology course” held at CEMAST, Mumbai 2012
- Laparoscopic training on “Minimal Invasive technology” organized by EHICON at EISE Mumbai: 2013
- Laparoscopic training on “Advance laparoscopic Surgery” organized by EHICON at EISE Mumbai: 2013
- AUA SEGURA international Urolithiasis course and hands on traning : Feb 2013
- “Key to Keyhole” Laproscopic training program at Lakeshore Hospital Kochi
- Andrology Workshop , JPAC, MPUH 29th March-2 nd April 2016
- One month Urooncology Observership at Tata Memorial hospital, 2011
- Observed Dr. Rupin Shah(male infertility and sexual dysfunctions) : 3 weeks, 2012
- One week Observership with Dr. George P Abraham at Lakeshore hospital
- Two week observership with Dr. Khurshid Guru , Roswell park Cancer center , Buffalo, USA, OCT 2016
- One week Observership with Dr. Dipen Parekh, University of Miami Hospital , Miami , Florida, USA, May 2017
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Completed the Mumbai Half Marathon in jan 2014
Participated in plays organized by IMA Nagpur.
Participated in various trekking activities organized by Nagpurs Trekking Association.
Have a penchant for Adventure Sports. Exercising and Keeping Fit is a way of life. Like listening to music and reading in spare time.
- Urological society of India
- American urological Association
- Indian American Urology Association
- Société Internationale d’Urologie
- Urological Association ofAsia
- Mumbai Urology Society
- IMA- Nagpur