MBBS (2006 complition – MUHS, NASHIK, LMMC NAGPUR).
- MBBS (2006 complition – MUHS, NASHIK, LMMC NAGPUR)
- Diploma in anesthesia (2010, Kings Edward medical college KEM, MUMBAI)
- CPS ( 2010 — MUMBAI)
- DNB in Anesthesia ( 2013—Krishna institute of medical sciences, SECUNDERABAD)
- 2010—2011: worked as senior registrar at Mahavir cardiac Centre, hyderabad .
- 2013- 2014 : WORKED AS JUNIOR CONSULTANT AT KIMS HOSPITAL, SECUNDERABAD
- CURRENT DESIGNATION – CONSULTANT AT MULJIBHAI UROLOGICAL HOSPITAL , NADIAD
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
- KIDNEY TRANSPLANTATION
- CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA
- AWAKE FIBREOPTIC INTUBATION
- JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERIES
- USG GUIDED BLOCKS
- Anesthesia concerns in robotic surgeries.
- Management of intraoperative coronary syndrome.
- Assesment of intubating conditions with rocuronium bromide.
Exclusive exposure to multispeciality anesthesia including renal transplantation , cardiac and Neuro intensive care unit, cath labs , MRI units and emergency dept.
Conducted paediatric cath conference twice held by Dr stan perry of satnford university.
Conducted plastic surgery camp twice held by mercy mission .
Experienced in following departments :
- ROBOTIC SURGERIES
- ORTHOPAEDICS AND JOINT REPLACEMENT
- OBSTECTRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
- BARIATRIC AND GASTRIC SURGERIES
- ADULT AND PAEDIATRIC CARDIAC SURGERIES
- PLASTIC SURGERIES
- CT ICU
- CATH LABS
- MRI AND CT SCANS
- FERTILITY CLINIC
“Currently working with renowened urologist and transplant and robotic surgeon Dr Mahesh desai sir ” at mpuh
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- MR VIDHARBHA in personality contest
- MR LMC in personality contest at LMC MEDICAL college
- GOLD medal in 400 m running at vidharbh level
- 1st prize in best handwriting competition.