MPUH is recognized by the medical fraternity and governments across the world as a centre of excellence for healing, research and academics. Empathetic patient care is central to our existence, and no patient is denied treatment for want of funds. MPUH strongly believes that “Every Life Deserves World Class Care”.
Restoring lives, Restoring smiles
Key clinical programs include:
- Endourology and stone disease
- Chronic kidney disease and dialysis
- Kidney transplantation
- Urologic oncology
- Robotic surgery
- Urogynecology and voiding dysfunction
- Andrology and infertility
- Reconstructive urology
- Pediatric urology
Research at MPUH: Creating new knowledge
- Innovative solutions on nephrology and urology
- The first centre in the world to study the stone cone’s role in preventing stone migration during Ureteroscopic surgery.
- Current research: effect on malaria on kidneys, glomerulonephritis and urinary diseases in children and old.
- Working on new biomarkers for prostate malignancy, role of genetics in renal stones
- 337 research papers published
- 100+ research paper awards
Academics at MPUH: Enter to learn, Exit to serve
- Jayaramdas Patel Academic Centre (JPAC) offers surgical education in the fields of Endourology and Laparoscopy.
- Ÿ Recognized as a teaching institute for PG students by the National Board of Examinations (New Delhi) since 1993.